Asset Management Information Officer
Are you good at using Road Assessment and Maintenance Management (RAMM) software?
We are seeking someone to join our team in a full-time permanent role as an Asset Management Information Officer. This role will have a specific focus on working with RAMM software and supporting our Transportation asset management team. You will assist the asset managers to develop a comprehensive understanding of asset performance and condition trends, cost profiles, and risk exposure through the interrogation and analysis of asset information and data.
This role is about more than just RAMM! The successful applicant will also work closely with the other members of the Asset Management Information & Transformation Team (AMIT) to support the development, implementation, operation and continual improvement of a fit for purpose asset management framework for the Council. This means there will be plenty of opportunities to engage across the entire organisation to support the coordinated and integrated management of asset data and associated information systems as we look to adopt international best practice and become leaders in strategic asset management. This means there is ample opportunity to develop as an asset management professional with potential for assistance to become tertiary qualified and professionally certified in this emerging high demand profession.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Can demonstrate proficiency in the use of RAMM software and related applications, and the management and analysis of data therein.
- Are ready to take on a new challenge and be a part of a great team, being a key player in a major programme of change.
- Have an engaging and personable manner that enables you to interact professionally with all kinds of people from different backgrounds.
- Are a lateral thinker always ready to learn new things.
- Can 'pick people's brains' in a way that gains their buy in to what you are trying to achieve.
- Are comfortable working with others to develop and improve the processes people follow to get stuff done.
- Have at least a Level 6 qualification or equivalent level of formal training in a digital information related disciple.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, although applicants must have existing rights to work in New Zealand.
Our preferred candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment screening which will include drug testing.
Applications close when we have found the most suitable applicant for the role.