Receptionist, Kennedy Park Resort
Two positions available:
- Permanent - working 40 hours per week on a rostered basis, Monday to Sunday including school holidays and public holidays.
- Casual - working only as and when required, no guaranteed hours.
Kennedy Park Resort is a fantastic accommodation and conference venue that creates fun family holiday experiences, hosts family parties, provides the best choice for school group and sports teams accommodation and has a conference venue that lets you get down to business. Kennedy Park is open 365 days per year and is a Qualmark 5 star Gold Holiday Park and Qualmark 4+ star Gold Motel.
You will be part of the Kennedy Park Resort team, and responsible for coordinating and providing exceptional customer solutions focussed reception and administration services. A key focus for this role will be to quickly build positive working relationships, understand customer needs and provide an effective response and solution to each opportunity.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven reception experience - ideally gained within the tourism industry;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- An ability to build effective relationships with customers;
- An innovative approach to providing solutions for Kennedy Park visitors.
Due to the nature of our business you must be able to work weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
This role will appeal to a customer focussed receptionist who wants to work in a busy environment with a good team and performance culture.
Napier City Council is one of Napier's biggest and most desirable employers - we value excellence, integrity, sustainability and outstanding customer and community service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status although applicants must have existing rights to work in New Zealand.
If you are ready for this opportunity, then we encourage you to apply now. We will be interviewing suitable candidates as applications are received and may close this advertisement when we have found the right person.
Our preferred candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing and health screening.