Mail / Print Room Support
Fixed term position (until May 2019) working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Napier City Council is one of Napier's biggest and most desirable employers - we value excellence, integrity, sustainability and outstanding customer and community service.
In this role you will be part of the Corporate Services Directorate and will play a pivotal role in coordinating the delivery of all print room, mail and support processes across Council.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are required:
- The ability to provide high quality print material with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with photocopiers and scanners.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of electronic document management systems e.g. EDRMS.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of InDesign would be advantageous.
Team support and cooperation is fundamental in this role and the successful candidate will be required to always act with a high degree of integrity.
This role will appeal to a motivated individual who wants to develop their career within a Council that has a strong team and performance culture.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status although applicants must have existing rights to work in New Zealand.
Our preferred candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening which includes drug testing and, for some roles, health screening.